my adventures

There was a little girl who had a little curl right in the middle of her forehead.
When she was good, she was very good indeed, but when she was bad, she was horrid.
~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Three things to cheer about

"Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted."  ~John Lennon


I was going to write a blog post about soup but then got sucked into watching videos that make me smile.  Here are three things to cheer about:

Librarians


Period Montages


Craziness onboard the USS Enterprise


Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this. Thank your for posting. I needed a good laugh to cheer me up and these videos definitely did the trick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done video world... especially enjoyed the Star Trek & Ke$ha combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great. So much more enjoyable than soup.

    ReplyDelete